Tuesday, January 31, 2017

30 in 30: Day 31 - Rearranging the Icons in the Google Apps Launcher

I know, it was supposed to stop at 30.  But I figured there are 31 days in January so I might as well just go ahead and create a bonus post for those few that are actually following this series.  Have I told you that I love me some Google?  I've been using it for nearly a decade as a teacher.  I created my first Google account in 2008 to use with my newspaper students and had them create their own accounts as well.  I saw the power that they had harnessed with collaboration and sharing and needed to use it in the classroom.  As the G Suite has evolved, so has my love for Google and all of the products that they offer me as a teacher and to our students.  Some of the Apps I use every day, like Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets while others I only use occasionally.  What I like is that Google allows me to move my apps around in the launcher so that the ones that I use the most often I can move to the top and arrange them how I like.  Just click and drag them around and drop them where you want them.  Click here to watch it in action.


1 comment:

  1. Vint Ceramic Spray Bottle - Titanium dioxide - TITIAN ART
    Vint Ceramic Spray Bottle, created in collaboration with TITIAN ART, is titanium white fennec made man titanium bracelet from a premium aluminum titanium bars oxide. Made in Germany, this bottle snow peak titanium flask is titanium tv apk made in the USA.$2.00 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete